Win a trip for 4 to Arrowtown for 5 nights
DUE TO “THE VIRUS LOCK DOWN” WE ARE EXTENDING ENTRIES TILL 30 MAY
(this is an update to the initial rules closing competition 31 March 2020)
Fill up the form below to enter the contest
Terms and Conditions
To enter follow competition entry from http://www.alchemybeverages.com The Contest begins at 12 am 25 th July 2019 and closes at 12am on 30 May 2020 (“Contest Period”). All Entries outside of this period will be deemed invalid. (Competition date extended from 31 March Due to Virus lock down)
The prize is 4 direct return economy flights to Queenstown from any New Zealand location valued up to $2000 and 5 Nights accommodation at a Boutique Accommodation in Arrowtown valued up to $2000. Transport to and from Queenstown airport is not provided
1. The winner will be notified on or about 5th April 2020 and must confirm desired flight dates by 30 April 2020 and these must taken between 1 May 2020 and 1 July 2020 The company has final say in the flight dates
2. There will be no cash or alternative prizes made available. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
3. Should Alchemy Cottage not be available on the selected nights for any reason accommodation of a similar standard will be selected by Alchemy Beverages at its sole discretion
4. Only competition entries with a valid email address will be accepted. Alchemy Beverages will only accept one entry per email address
5. All entries will receive an immediate auto-reply via email advising the result of their entry.
1. 1 winner will be selected at random at the end of the Contest Period from all eligible Entries under New Zealand contest laws
2. Winner will be notified via email. Upon notification, the winner must provide to us their full details including mailing address. All details given must be accurate.
3. If any required information is not returned within fourteen (14) days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
4. Only a single main prize will be provided. The winner will be at the sole discretion of Alchemy Beverages Ltd. Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Alchemy Beverages reserves the right to alter this competition at any time without giving any prior notice.
6. All entrants agree to join the Alchemy Beverages mailing list and receive Alchemy Beverages newsletters by email, from which they can choose to unsubscribe at any time after the competition, via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
7. Any information that Alchemy Beverages collects from individuals as part of the competition will be stored according to the Privacy Statement that can be found here. Any entry attempt online that looks automated or suspicious will be made void at the sole discretion of Alchemy Beverages.
8. If any technical errors results in multiple winners of the main single prize, Alchemy Beverages will randomly select the winner of the prize using a random number algorithm.
9. The winner agrees to take part in any reasonable post-event publicity, including display of their photograph with Alchemy Beverages product taken whilst in Arrowtown on Alchemy Beverages online brand pages and in the press.
10. This competition promotion is provided by Alchemy Beverages, 4 Tupaea St, Gisborne 4010, New Zealand
11. Copyright in relation to any post-event publicity will belong to Alchemy Beverages
1. You must have a valid e-mail address and be residing in New Zealand legally for the period of the competition and including travels dates. We cannot accept entries from other countries or addresses. Not open to employees or directors of Alchemy Beverages and their immediate family members, or anyone connected with Alchemy Beverages
2. You must be over 18 years of age
3. It is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
1. You hereby release Alchemy Beverages from all or any costs outside the prize above arising from any event and all claims in relation to the running of this Contest